Storm Dudley/Eunice/Franklin

I don't know what you guys are on about but if it is about the coverage of this storm it has certainly been lacking, I didn't see as much buildup to this, not as much as the first two storms that we had. They were nothing compared to this. Power out, slates off roof, trees down all over the place. Had no impact from the other storms.

My sons house is unfit to live in after a giant Poplar sliced through his roof. Water dripping in through light fittings in upstairs rooms. He has had to move in with a friend and is having a terrible time getting anybody from his insurance company out to access the work required.

He had a builder take a look this morning and it is not just a re-roofing required as at least two of the joists will need replacing.

If anybody in the Baguley area knows of a good reliable builder can you pass on the details - PLEASE.

My sons house is unfit to live in after a giant Poplar sliced through his roof. Water dripping in through light fittings in upstairs rooms. He has had to move in with a friend and is having a terrible time getting anybody from his insurance company out to access the work required.

He had a builder take a look this morning and it is not just a re-roofing required as at least two of the joists will need replacing.

If anybody in the Baguley area knows of a good reliable builder can you pass on the details - PLEASE.
I can guarantee that when i go for a pint this affy the pub will be full of 'builders' and 'roofers' who've had the day off because of the weather..

I guess this storm isn't affecting London as it isn't in the news hardly.
We're sat here without power, again! It was only a few weeks ago we lost all our food after a 4 day outage. Getting fed up with it. Fed up with the rising bills to pay for this shit

Some weird obsession about London getting more media attention, same was said about Covid until most realised that was a load of bollox aswell.

Anyway here’s the storm that’s not affecting London …

Some weird obsession about London getting more media attention, same was said about Covid until most realised that was a load of bollox aswell.

Anyway here’s the storm that’s not affecting London …

It does seem that whenever a strong wind is likely to impinge upon your ability to have a cockernee walk abaht and say 'wotcha' instead of hello it is framed as a national disaster. As has been said several times already, just put your big coat on. The articles you link are just examples of how that strange breed within the M25 appropriate the misfortune of others - like dippers really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.