Strange Behavior at the derby

Did anybody else notice a lot of United fans spending most of their time last night recording city fans on their phones? Making accusations of airplane gestures from city fans when there was none? (none that i could see but im sure there would be one or two)

Special shout to the freak and his mate who got booted out acting like absolute weirdos, recording giving it large to the police. Even his own fans were telling him to watch the game.

Strange the lot of them.
Is this off the same set of fans who stand with their arms against their cheats in a crush gesture aimed at LFC. Horrible sanctimonious bastards.

It's the way of the modern world unfortunately. Everyone films everything to try and get one over on somebody or something,, everyone is outraged and upset by everything. Muppets the fucking lot of them!

Well said sir. This statement should feature at the top of the BBC news website and every tabloid newspaper!

Did anybody else notice a lot of United fans spending most of their time last night recording city fans on their phones? Making accusations of airplane gestures from city fans when there was none? (none that i could see but im sure there would be one or two)

Special shout to the freak and his mate who got booted out acting like absolute weirdos, recording giving it large to the police. Even his own fans were telling him to watch the game.

Strange the lot of them.
Was near that tool. He had no interest in the game, and I don't think he knew a single song. The cops should have thrown him out a lot sooner, and his mate deserved a fucking dig for his mouthing off to the copper as well.

Someone mentioned the plane signs, and it was that lot doing it. A few Blues reported it to the stewards.

Was near that tool. He had no interest in the game, and I don't think he knew a single song. The cops should have thrown him out a lot sooner, and his mate deserved a fucking dig for his mouthing off to the copper as well.

Someone mentioned the plane signs, and it was that lot doing it. A few Blues reported it to the stewards.

Them two were the strangest pair of away fans iv ever seen, baffling behaviour, surprised the police kept their cool with him recording them in their faces and waving them away.

The 2 skinny floppy curly haired young rags in the lower tier of the away end. Spent 90 minutes trying to wind up city fans. TBF that was probably more exciting than watching United.

The 2 skinny floppy curly haired young rags in the lower tier of the away end. Spent 90 minutes trying to wind up city fans. TBF that was probably more exciting than watching United.[/QUOTE
Wearing stone island clobber
Just like your haircut you live in the past
I thought flock of seagulls had reformed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.