Strange Boozers you have been in

Remember that pub in the arndale? Think it used to be near were that drag bar was, opposite printworks. Fuck me, couple of us went in during the week once. The place was like the fucking slaughtered lamb out of American werewolf. One swift one and off we popped.
Like plenty of others on here, I went in once.

That was Robinsons, it’s German for Unicorn, like the one off their logo. Hyde’s did the same with Amboss (anvil).
I never cared for Lees’ beer or their pubs back in the day, so don’t ever recall what their lager was called.
OK, memory going a bit:-( need to try to remember what it was called. I keep thinking Regal but that was/is holts.

Remember in the 70's we went to a pub called The Wrecker, Chadderton I think. They had these little live crocodiles.
Then we literally wrecked the car on the way home.

Jumped on a bus from swinton one Friday night for a few in farnworth , went into the post office pub and it was one of those moments where every six fingered oddball in there stares at you and you really don’t want to be there , quick bottle and left

Few years later going to Moses gate pub my arse was bubbling , bus pulled up and driver got his newspaper out , i waddled into post office, unsure about evil stares as my boxers were being filled with brown sludge , took them off and put them in the cistern,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.