Strange Boozers you have been in

Few years later going to Moses gate pub my arse was bubbling , bus pulled up and driver got his newspaper out , i waddled into post office, unsure about evil stares as my boxers were being filled with brown sludge , took them off and put them in the cistern,

Reminded me of a time I had to nip into that pub closest to the Crown Court in town for a shite. I had explosive diarrhoea in a cubicle with no door whilst making unavoidable eye contact with a scary suited man in the mirror by the sinks. Felt like this

download.jpeg-27.jpg

That was Robinsons, it’s German for Unicorn, like the one off their logo. Hyde’s did the same with Amboss (anvil).
I never cared for Lees’ beer or their pubs back in the day, so don’t ever recall what their lager was called.
Lees have turned into decent pub retailers. Their beer is still shite though.

The railway on washway road, talk about a local pub for local people, i swear a dart stopped in mid air when i went in

Shut recently I think, if you’re talking about the one in Broadheath.

Didn’t mind it in there, even though I wasn’t a regular by any stretch. Pretty big City pub. Would show all the Saturday 3 pm games until the clampdown.

I went in a pub in Aberystwyth outside the Summer season for holidaymakers about fifteen years ago. Can’t remember the name of the pub now but everyone in there was watching me drink, some seemed to not take their eyes off me the entire time I was in there.

It was weird.

I was even with a Welsh family (aunty, uncle and cousins of the girl I was with at the time) and that still didn’t stop them all looking at me.

The railway on washway road, talk about a local pub for local people, i swear a dart stopped in mid air when i went in
One of my regular pubs when we knew the old landlord, Bez, who was a Guinness drinker so the Guinness was always top notch. We used to get regular lock-ins in there.

Had a minibus going to City games from there for years.

Shut recently I think, if you’re talking about the one in Broadheath.

Didn’t mind it in there, even though I wasn’t a regular by any stretch. Pretty big City pub. Would show all the Saturday 3 pm games until the clampdown.
It’s reopened as an Irish pub, still called the Railway.

Yeah it was Alty’s biggest City pub for years. We were still in there at 2am, curtains shut, bar open, after getting back from the Agüerooooo game.

Visited a bar in Malaga City, near a theatre/opera house. Was so weird, they had religious videos on a loop, great Iberico and Manchego cheese, upstairs restaurant we didn’t visit but a very strange experience, depressing religious music you expect to hear at a funeral.

Visited a bar in Malaga City, near a theatre/opera house. Was so weird, they had religious videos on a loop, great Iberico and Manchego cheese, upstairs restaurant we didn’t visit but a very strange experience, depressing religious music you expect to hear at a funeral.
Maybe you grate-crashed a wake and didn’t realise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.