Strange/Indirect claims to fame

My great great uncle or something is Stan Pierson. 12th all time top scorer for the rags. I'm not too proud of that though lol

My C.O was Lt Colonel Bromhead grandson of Lt Bromhead at the battle of Rorkes Drift. He was a weedy little fucker and looked bugger all like Michael Caine. Will Carling was in the same company as me and his brother Marcus was, and probably still is, a turd.

I went to a party when I was about 8 and Val Kilmer was there, he gave me a bottle of grolsch (I later found out it was full of lemonade)

I got off with Helen Flannagan once. Probably the 50th time I've mentioned it, but any excuse to say it again

CTID1988 said:
I went to a party when I was about 8 and Val Kilmer was there, he gave me a bottle of grolsch (I later found out it was full of lemonade)

I got off with Helen Flannagan once. Probably the 50th time I've mentioned it, but any excuse to say it again

Haven't you mentioned that 15 times in this thread alone?

So how old was she at the time? - Any good?

CTID1988 said:

Was that when you were eight?
Bit too previous that.

I've just remembered another one.

Went to a benefit dinner for a cricketer I used to be on nodding terms with, Jason Galleon, and the after dinner turn was Rory Bremner.

After the 'do' me and a couple of girls were about to get in a taxi (which were proving very difficult to come by) and Bremner asked if he could go with us as we were heading in the same direction.

What followed can only be described as utterly strange. He spent the fifteen or so minutes in the cab, without being asked or prompted it should be said, in character.

He switched from David Blunkett to Tony Blair back to Blunkett (including that thing he does with his eyes) on to Gordon Brown and so on. He would not, or could not engage in normal conversation.

The cab pulled up a his hotel, he got out and walked off without even offering to chip in to the fare.

Fucking wierdo.

I once walked straight into Jessie Jackson outside Sheffield town hall quite surreal

I once fed Jessica Ennis in my sandwich shop and also a cage fighter Paul Kelly on the same day

Me and a mate pulled two birds from Hollyoaks in 2009. Smashed the back out of her 3 or 4 times over the following month. Fittest bird ever. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.