Strange situation of City's exiled five players

This is where our club have shot themselves in the foot. By Bert saying they would not play for the team again effectively we have constructively dismissed all these players. By keeping them separate from main team not only will we have to pay them compensation but might also have to contribute to their wages and at the same time effectively wiping out any transfer value (if any) existed. (Italian league almost going on strike because of similar actions) If our manager hadn't said anything and if they had trained with the first team it could have been negotiating their leaving could have been more beneficial financially to us, not sure whether Berts outburst still the rumbling on from tensions between manager and Cook and Marwood. Could be talking shite and accept others may disagree.

anyone know anything about ned.listened to some of collys phone in on talk shite and a blue came on saying he was sorry to see ned leave but didnt hear to where,how much etc.

Rammyblues said:
This is where our club have shot themselves in the foot. By Bert saying they would not play for the team again effectively we have constructively dismissed all these players. By keeping them separate from main team not only will we have to pay them compensation but might also have to contribute to their wages and at the same time effectively wiping out any transfer value (if any) existed. (Italian league almost going on strike because of similar actions) If our manager hadn't said anything and if they had trained with the first team it could have been negotiating their leaving could have been more beneficial financially to us, not sure whether Berts outburst still the rumbling on from tensions between manager and Cook and Marwood. Could be talking shite and accept others may disagree.

I agree, and I am quite furious over this treatment. Its unpro and stupid, there is nothing to gain by doing this. And it has not been done before, not on this scale. Its an embarrassment how we have treated these players, no matter how poor, or not wanted they are, you never ever exile players like that. Fucking joke.

Especially the Onouha situation is bizarre, why didn't we sell him for 6mil if we don't want him? Local lad, who have done great when fit, which he has been over a year. Obviously a capable defender, but won't ever be given a chance no matter what. I really do hate Mancini and his stubborn ways, never have he backed down as we can see, never have he admited he was wrong. Its a poor attribute for a leader.

BlueSinclair said:
Rammyblues said:

I agree, and I am quite furious over this treatment. Its unpro and stupid, there is nothing to gain by doing this. And it has not been done before, not on this scale. Its an embarrassment how we have treated these players, no matter how poor, or not wanted they are, you never ever exile players like that. Fucking joke.

Especially the Onouha situation is bizarre, why didn't we sell him for 6mil if we don't want him? Local lad, who have done great when fit, which he has been over a year. Obviously a capable defender, but won't ever be given a chance no matter what. I really do hate Mancini and his stubborn ways, never have he backed down as we can see, never have he admited he was wrong. Its a poor attribute for a leader.
Despite supposedly killing any value City could get for Onouha, how many suitors started trying to pry him from us on the cheap or otherwise? Nothing against him, but he's not suited to the level we need to be playing. I don't care if he's local or not.

taconinja said:
BlueSinclair said:
Rammyblues said:

Despite supposedly killing any value City could get for Onouha, how many suitors started trying to pry him from us on the cheap or otherwise? Nothing against him, but he's not suited to the level we need to be playing. I don't care if he's local or not.
look if you change that to Baconface you wouldnt argue and he has been the greatest manager in history.

Onouha is stupid he fucked it up for himself live on TV, SWP is unlucky but the rest are not upto it and they will have had oppotyunities to leave on a pay cut but the greedy fuckers wont take a cut bellamy deserves not to play football ever again after his attitude. When they sign a contract it does not gurantee they play first team football now does it?

BlueMooner87 said:
taconinja said:
BlueSinclair said:

look if you change that to Baconface you wouldnt argue and he has been the greatest manager in history.

Onouha is stupid he fucked it up for himself live on TV, SWP is unlucky but the rest are not upto it and they will have had oppotyunities to leave on a pay cut but the greedy fuckers wont take a cut bellamy deserves not to play football ever again after his attitude. When they sign a contract it does not gurantee they play first team football now does it?
they all came to play football for City and committed their futures to the club. If they can't find another club it seems reasonable to stick around on their existing contracts.

johnny crossan said:
BlueMooner87 said:
taconinja said:

they all came to play football for City and committed their futures to the club. If they can't find another club it seems reasonable to stick around on their existing contracts.
Won't find me disagreeing with that. We should definitely honor the contracts. I'm annoyed with Bellamy wanting a double payday, but it is what it is.

seems no one is interested in Bridge. Hard to feel bad for him, though, he is a Premier League caliber player so obviously with little interest he isn't willing to drop his current wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.