Strange situation of City's exiled five players

Need to keep this thread up to date.

Any truth in the Bellamy to Liverpool rumours? He could have Joe Coles wages since he looks to move back to London with QPR looking somewhat likely.

Nedum to where?

RSC to Leeds?

Bridge he will just sit our bench till the end of time.. I didnt realize he was just willing to sit on the bench on Chelsea I heard thats why he is on so much wages, he had to be paid to leave the comfort of easy money.

so Adebayor is gone, well for at least 12 months that is. Only Bellamy, Bridge, Nedum, RSC and SWP, wouldn't ind SWP staying if he managed to carry his mid-season form through.

BlueMooner87 said:
so Adebayor is gone, well for at least 12 months that is. Only Bellamy, Bridge, Nedum, RSC and SWP, wouldn't ind SWP staying if he managed to carry his mid-season form through.

Nedum or SWP aren't necessarily killing the wage bill, and we could probably get something for them.

RSC, Bellamy, and Bridge must be the priorities at this time.

I think Nedum and SWP (if he isn't stubborn) will be gone shortly.

Bellamy, if that Mirror guy is right, is being given a big money payoff from us to join Liverpool for nothing.

I think we'll shift RSC on loan but subsidising the wages heavily.

Bridge, who knows? He seems to have little professional pride and I wouldn't be surprised if he's happy to be paid to not play football so he can go shopping every day with his woman.

that Mirror thing re: Bellamy just can't be right. Don't think we'd pay him off if it let him go to Liverpool, only if there was an agreement in place with Cardiff.

Rammyblues said:
In the training report thingy SWP said he might be staying. :-)

Could see it possibly happening if Mancini is being given no money for a new winger, especially with Weiss on the way as we'd only have one winger to call on if both left.

Andouble said:
that Mirror thing re: Bellamy just can't be right. Don't think we'd pay him off if it let him go to Liverpool, only if there was an agreement in place with Cardiff.

i heard a rumour we`re paying him off and presenting him with a gold plated putter as a thank you for his services to the club.

take good aim when you swing craig !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.