streaker

That was brilliant, it actually got the rather drab atmoshpere going! Now for the bad news:

I think he got banned for a couple of years

alextrueblue said:
any 1 know what happened to the kid who streaked at omonia?
he led the stewards on a merry dance for a bit then kinda fizzled out.
was funny tho'

A source of mine in the Club reckons the Lad was executed by lethal injection a week or so back by Peter Fletcher.

My brother streaked at Maine rd against Oldham (think we lost 2-1) and became a bit of a celebrity round our way (twat!!!)...
Just wondered if anybody remembered 'the gazelle'?(as he was known for a while)..

BillyMC said:
alextrueblue said:
any 1 know what happened to the kid who streaked at omonia?
he led the stewards on a merry dance for a bit then kinda fizzled out.
was funny tho'

A source of mine in the Club reckons the Lad was executed by lethal injection a week or so back by Peter Fletcher.

sorry to hear that

R.I.P blue streaker

my mate streaked at the arsenal home game last year/ year before, got banned the fook wit. did it for a £20 bet with his son..

Sorry to put my Stewards head on but pitch encroachment nowadays carries a 3 year ban!

Thankfully never had to chase anyone as it is virtually impossible to catch anyone wearing bulky orange coat and having to wear black shoes that wont grip on a watered pitch. Tee hee!

That doesnt mean try it with me next game I hate seeing blues banned, as we need as many supporters there as we can get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.