streaker

He was one of the best streakers I've seen, started waving his arse at the fans for about a minute, I thought it was just a ball boy or something at first. Certainly livened up the game.

What always puzzles me is how do the club ever enforce the ban?

Surely it would be pretty easy to get a mate to buy him a ticket, then put on his best City hat and scarf and pop down to COMS? How is he getting spotted and stopped in a crowd of 40,000?

gazhinio said:
My brother streaked at Maine rd against Oldham (think we lost 2-1) and became a bit of a celebrity round our way (twat!!!)...
Just wondered if anybody remembered 'the gazelle'?(as he was known for a while)..

i remember this. i was about 9 at the time so i think it was my first streaker. it was hilarious. i seem to remember he looked a bit like jesus. but i could be making that up.

davymcfc said:
gazhinio said:
My brother streaked at Maine rd against Oldham (think we lost 2-1) and became a bit of a celebrity round our way (twat!!!)...
Just wondered if anybody remembered 'the gazelle'?(as he was known for a while)..

i remember this. i was about 9 at the time so i think it was my first streaker. it was hilarious. i seem to remember he looked a bit like jesus. but i could be making that up.

Was he the one who scored or at least kicked the ball, can't remember?

the best pitch invader has to be the young lad who came on at the end of the game against southanpton, last match at maine road. the lad had about 15 stewards chasing after him and he gave them all the slip, turned back on himself leaving them all in his wake, did a cart wheel and back flip, stopped to give the crowd a wave, then jumped back into the crowd. absolutely legendary

warpig said:
the best pitch invader has to be the young lad who came on at the end of the game against southanpton, last match at maine road. the lad had about 15 stewards chasing after him and he gave them all the slip, turned back on himself leaving them all in his wake, did a cart wheel and back flip, stopped to give the crowd a wave, then jumped back into the crowd. absolutely legendary
Haha I remember this, was quality, he was just basically taking the piss out of the stewards, he was on for about 2-3 mins as well and no-one could get close to him, then when they finally did get him they let him go back to his seat and everyone cheered. Brilliant!

You better enjoy this took me bloody ages to find it, har har

butt29030.jpg

does anyone remember arsenal at home, it was at maine road and a night match reckon about 5 or 6 years ago. we were getting dicked about 4 nil at the thime and that couple streacked on the pitch. i mean fuk me a guy and his missus that deserves legendary status. following that incident we then had a guy who ran on the pitch and just sat in the center circle, crossed armed and legs. was at the top of Kippax and was howling the whole way home despite the result! CTID

Stevies Bald Head! said:
does anyone remember arsenal at home, it was at maine road and a night match reckon about 5 or 6 years ago. we were getting dicked about 4 nil at the thime and that couple streacked on the pitch. i mean fuk me a guy and his missus that deserves legendary status. following that incident we then had a guy who ran on the pitch and just sat in the center circle, crossed armed and legs. was at the top of Kippax and was howling the whole way home despite the result! CTID

One of the best games I've ever been to. A carnival atmosphere. We got tonked by four or five each year by Arsenal at that point.

Carlo Nash's debut, I believe.

Anyway, the bloke was out of his head and sat near me in one of the temp stands (not sure why I was in there) singing on his own. The woman look moritified. But then she turns up running out of the Kippax topless in the second half. She must have got a few drinks down her at half time.

Am I imagining it or was he so lazy he did a 'bottom half' streak without being bothered to take half his clothes off. LMAO

The bloke who crossed his arms and legs in protest at being three or four down in twenty minutes (what did he expect?) got carried off by two stewards still in the same positon. Ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.