streaker

ratherdeadthanred said:
You better enjoy this took me bloody ages to find it, har har

butt29030.jpg

PMSL

Trigger said:
Sorry to put my Stewards head on but pitch encroachment nowadays carries a 3 year ban!

Thankfully never had to chase anyone as it is virtually impossible to catch anyone wearing bulky orange coat and having to wear black shoes that wont grip on a watered pitch. Tee hee!

That doesnt mean try it with me next game I hate seeing blues banned, as we need as many supporters there as we can get.

Trigger

I know it's off subject sorry !!

Why do steward obstruct the entrances as supporters enter the ground? it ain't needed

failsworthblueboy said:
Trigger said:
Sorry to put my Stewards head on but pitch encroachment nowadays carries a 3 year ban!

Thankfully never had to chase anyone as it is virtually impossible to catch anyone wearing bulky orange coat and having to wear black shoes that wont grip on a watered pitch. Tee hee!

That doesnt mean try it with me next game I hate seeing blues banned, as we need as many supporters there as we can get.

Trigger

I know it's off subject sorry !!

Why do steward obstruct the entrances as supporters enter the ground? it ain't needed

They will be there just to help. because people might have got the wrong entrance if they have never been to the stadium before could be one reason

gazhinio said:
My brother streaked at Maine rd against Oldham (think we lost 2-1) and became a bit of a celebrity round our way (twat!!!)...
Just wondered if anybody remembered 'the gazelle'?(as he was known for a while)..

i rember that he ran from the corner of the north stand if i rember right im sure i wwas sat just behind when he did it. we did lose they got a pen

davymcfc said:
gazhinio said:
My brother streaked at Maine rd against Oldham (think we lost 2-1) and became a bit of a celebrity round our way (twat!!!)...
Just wondered if anybody remembered 'the gazelle'?(as he was known for a while)..

i remember this. i was about 9 at the time so i think it was my first streaker. it was hilarious. i seem to remember he looked a bit like jesus. but i could be making that up.

Thats the fella!!. And yes he did go on the pitch from the north stand...Got banned for ages and then got banned again at Oldham when they knocked us out the FA cup a few years ago for twatting a copper (not advised kids).

your talking about stretch one of the funniest men alive, I once witnessed him running off whilst handcuffed and wearing a lime green bikini being hotly perssued by guaria civil in magaluf. He had been arrested for running in a shop putting a bikini on and then he climbed up a palm tree onto a balcony full of birds who shit thereselves then he jumped onto a canopy type thing outside a chinese restaurant james bond style and the owner phoned the odd lot. Quality days. The police kicked fuck out of him in the station, when he made his dash for freedom he was running towards the sea, whilst wearing handcuffs

Stevies Bald Head! said:
does anyone remember arsenal at home, it was at maine road and a night match reckon about 5 or 6 years ago. we were getting dicked about 4 nil at the thime and that couple streacked on the pitch. i mean fuk me a guy and his missus that deserves legendary status. following that incident we then had a guy who ran on the pitch and just sat in the center circle, crossed armed and legs. was at the top of Kippax and was howling the whole way home despite the result! CTID

I remember that and seem to remember the woman got a coat put round her and was led away by a policewoman with dignity while the bloke got dragged off by his bollocks getting a kicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.