Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
jrb said:
Surely it's so much easier to sticky instead of bumping all night long. Come on BM, it only takes a second to do. Just until Saturday. It's not much to ask.
Bloody hell I have only just got use to what Bump means, whats a sticky? and keep it clean?

Thread that stays at the top of the page.

if posted it to city mancs now, if anyone knows any other city forums get it posted on there! we want this to be amazing lads :)

some on mancityfans.net are buying steamers, ALL CITY FANS SHOULD GET INVOLVED IN THIS

are cards really being put on seats to emulate the welcome to manchester poster if so that would be fantastic!

also is anything been planned in the Colin Bell/West Stand?

jd-blue said:
if posted it to city mancs now, if anyone knows any other city forums get it posted on there! we want this to be amazing lads :)

Well done mate, I am not on facebook can somebody post something on the ManCity facebook page, also send to all Blues attending.

Keep The Faith and spread the word, maybe contact Official Supporters Clubs know, "Blues in Bandits Country" Supporters Club have a meeting this Thursday with Kevin Kennedy (Curly Watts) as guest I will let them know about this when I attend ;)

Trigger said:
jd-blue said:

Well done mate, I am not on facebook can somebody post something on the ManCity facebook page, also send to all Blues attending.

Keep The Faith and spread the word, maybe contact Official Supporters Clubs know, "Blues in Bandits Country" Supporters Club have a meeting this Thursday with Kevin Kennedy (Curly Watts) as guest I will let them know about this when I attend ;)
Cheers mate and for your help earlier in the day.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm --<br /><br />Good point raised by 'Trigger' above mentioning Supporters Clubs, if anyone is attending a supporters club this week can you bring this subject up to reach out to as many fans as we can.

Cheers Blues.

Bump. Mods, please sticky.

If bringing back Gordon Love can be im sure supporting our lads to the max can be aswell!

Have just bought some streamers.

These will be lobbed from the North Stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.