Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

just put it on mancityfans forum, so lets see how many we can get to throw streamers on sat

DonnyCityLove said:
Will somebody sum this whole thing up in short for me? I sit in 177, anything i can do help apart from the usual singing my heart out and hurling abuse to the away fans
Bring any blue or white rolls/ticker tape/streamers you can get hold of,and by the way watch the EAST STAND when the boys come out.

NICK

-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm --

Due to the fact my life for the last 4 weeks or since I first posted the thread has been taken over, can I now ask any fellow blues who go on the other City Sites to please paste on my first thread onto other sites.
I am maxed out at the moment with PMing people and arranging other stuff, but the time is now right to go on other sites and get fellow blues informed.
I had my last chat with the club today and they are geared up and will be ready it is now up to us to add to the occasion, It is our CITY.

If someone can PM and let me know they have gone on the other site that would be great, and if they can monitor it and let me know feedback.

Remember, blue and white streamers, rolls, ticker tape, cut up paper as much as they can.

Cheers Nick

-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:15 pm --

Mod's not sure how all this works and I know you are bumping this thread, but can it be PM'd to all user's, only asking as I don't know what you are capable of doing accounts wise.

Cheers.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 pm --<br /><br />Mod's not sure how all this works and I know you are bumping this thread, but can it be PM'd to all user's, only asking as I don't know what you are capable of doing accounts wise.

Cheers.

Surely it's so much easier to sticky instead of bumping all night long. Come on BM, it only takes a second to do. Just until Saturday. It's not much to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.