Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

DaleFan78 said:
well, hopefully you'll all give the reds the kind of welcome they deserve... noisy and loud, unlike their ground over the last couple of games.

genuinely impressed with the level of thought that's going into your paper distribution, just need to get the right amount of wind for the correct distribution.

on a side note, found this little site thinking it would just be a fake link, but I think it needs fleshing out with some more ideas though, just the one joke at the minute:

http://www.aufwiedersehenfergie.com

HAHA! That link is brilliant.

Also, any Dale fan is a friend of mine. Used to go watch Dale as a spotty 14 year old and travelled all the way from Scotland to be at the play off final at Wembley. Good luck with you're promotion chase.

Back on topic, Nick, has you're contact at the club stated numbers of streamers and confetti? Or is this confidential at the moment?

Ricster said:
DaleFan78 said:
well, hopefully you'll all give the reds the kind of welcome they deserve... noisy and loud, unlike their ground over the last couple of games.

genuinely impressed with the level of thought that's going into your paper distribution, just need to get the right amount of wind for the correct distribution.

on a side note, found this little site thinking it would just be a fake link, but I think it needs fleshing out with some more ideas though, just the one joke at the minute:

http://www.aufwiedersehenfergie.com

HAHA! That link is brilliant.

Also, any Dale fan is a friend of mine. Used to go watch Dale as a spotty 14 year old and travelled all the way from Scotland to be at the play off final at Wembley. Good luck with you're promotion chase.

Back on topic, Nick, has you're contact at the club stated numbers of streamers and confetti? Or is this confidential at the moment?

Hi mate.

Yes there will be lots plus what the fans are all saying they are going to be bringing it should look amazing.

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE.

Just had an e-mail from one of our Stewards who I requested to check reference taking all this stuff in to go with the clubs stuff and yes it is fine but please:
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BRING ANYTHING HEAVY IN. it is only to be the normal streamer/ticker tape / paper.

I have requested that it is brought up at the Stewards breifing on Sat morn and the guy as already spoke to the chief steward so thanks mate for doing that so quickly. You know who you are.

Nick

bocariver_ap595.jpg

Someone had a small attempt at showering me with newspaper in 109 yesterday !!! ;)

Confess people !!

;0

RIC/MODS CAN YOU PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK. IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK.

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GONE TO A LOT TROUBLE AND EFFORT TO TRY AND GET THIS ORGANIZED FOR THE DERBY.

SURELY BLUEMOON CAN DO IT'S BIT AS WELL. THANKS.
(sorry for shouting)

Will somebody sum this whole thing up in short for me? I sit in 177, anything i can do help apart from the usual singing my heart out and hurling abuse to the away fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.