Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

Ricster said:
Just bought another 7 blue and 11 white, express delivery, so should get here on time.
Top man, still up for meeting you on Sat to collect the others.
I have now got 40 bags filled to hand out around 307 308 309 hopefully by tomorrow I will be upto 70/80.
A4 plastic bags with abotu 4 handfulls in each so should go around about 280 people alone.

Nick

The club need to be aware we don;t want any music approaching kick off, say 5 minutes before teams arrive,.obvious reasons.

davymcfc said:
Why can't somebody sticky this thread, then there'll be no need for bumpage? If there is a valid reason for not stickying it, then fair enough. But can a mod please at least tell us what that reason is? This needs to be sticky'd! Even if it only results in 1 extra blue seeing it... it's worth it.

244336-bannanas_super.jpg

BUMP

mods, you are really starting to piss a few people off, at least have the fecking decancy to tell nick or someone why you wont make this thread a sticky. The amount of money spent on this thread alone and man hour sis unbelievable, the least you could do is explain. Not a happy blue

Bump.

I'll clean up on one condition- I can take half of it home with me, and chuck it out the car going down Chester Road on the way home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.