Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29</a>

bump.gif

Its f4eckin ridiculous why this hasnt been made into a sticky. Im guessing the mods just like winding people up

rickmcfc said:
mods, you are really starting to piss a few people off, at least have the fecking decancy to tell nick or someone why you wont make this thread a sticky. The amount of money spent on this thread alone and man hour sis unbelievable, the least you could do is explain. Not a happy blue

Haha, pipe down sunshine. If one of you had bothered to PM me asking for a sticky it would've been sorted ages ago. Hadn't seen all the requests as I've been mad busy with work and family lately, and don't have time to read every thread.

Ric said:
rickmcfc said:
mods, you are really starting to piss a few people off, at least have the fecking decancy to tell nick or someone why you wont make this thread a sticky. The amount of money spent on this thread alone and man hour sis unbelievable, the least you could do is explain. Not a happy blue

Haha, pipe down sunshine. If one of you had bothered to PM me asking for a sticky it would've been sorted ages ago. Hadn't seen all the requests as I've been mad busy with work and family lately, and don't have time to read every thread.

*gets on knees*

He has spoken people the messiah will grant you theee wish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.