Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

josh-mcfc said:
CFL when is everybody supposed to throw the streamers and ticker tape? when the captains first come out or when the last player is out?

Surely it is as soon as the first player comes out else it will just look daft? As soon as he says 'Your Manchester City' it should all be thrown.

True_Blue69 said:
josh-mcfc said:
CFL when is everybody supposed to throw the streamers and ticker tape? when the captains first come out or when the last player is out?

Surely it is as soon as the first player comes out else it will just look daft? As soon as he says 'Your Manchester City' it should all be thrown.

I agree with this. The effect this would have, if all thrown at the same time, would be nothing short of epic.

True_Blue69 said:
josh-mcfc said:

Annoyingly, the announcer says "Please welcome...and our very own Manchester City" ages after the players actually come out.

So what's the best way to throw bog roll? Never done it before and don't want to look a complete arse.

Hold the end you would primarily be tearing off to wipe your arse with, throw the roll and hold on, let go when sufficient flight is achieved. At least i thunk thats what i did at the last game at maine road.

ALSO DO THIS IN YOUR LOCAL TOWNS AND VILLAGES TONIGHT.

i have an idea i have done this for the last 2 seasons.

almost every local town and village in the manchester area flies the union jack on the morning of the derby or the night before i remove the union jack and post it back to the council and replace the flag with our very own city flag lloks great in my vil...lage flying high and derby day and it really gets the reds backs up lol, if everyone did this in their local town/village would be something else......... anyone wishing to see my last couple of flags search milnrowfreeragzone on the bluemoon forum and u will see my flag flying high..

ctid this is our city

Great stuff Cityforlife... you stuck with your plan and fingers crossed it pays off!
Innovative shows of colourful displays... this is what we should do more often. Brilliant, hopefully this starts off a bunch of new creative displays!

CTID

True_Blue69 said:
josh-mcfc said:

THIS IS WHEN TO DO IT EVERYONE ........

Bloody hell what have i done, there are some amazing blues out there, keep gettint the stuff ready and anyone you give it to tell them when to throw...

CFL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.