Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

Amigo said:
cityjo said:
cant find ticker tape anywhere so will get loo rolls and paper .... i in south stand block 118 :)

Neither could I, just cut up magazines, newspaper etc,.
One slab of A4 cut into 5 strips and then 2/3 cm strips the other way give you enough to hand around 10/15 people for £2 from Tescos or somewhere like it.

Trigger said:
Amigo said:

Thats the spirit, would be great if stuff was mainly blue and white, but sure all will add to the effect ;)

I'm 13, parents out. Sorry it's not blue and white but I think the streamers will add most of the colour. It's mainly white though, so might look good in the sun? ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:56 pm --<br /><br />
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Amigo said:
One slab of A4 cut into 5 strips and then 2/3 cm strips the other way give you enough to hand around 10/15 people for £2 from Tescos or somewhere like it.

Differing sizes of newspaper and magazines. I think it looks alright ;)

PS
Great what you have done, maybe chant CFL! CFL! whilst players come out? :o

great idea, gonna cut up some paper now.

Need to pull this off guys as Ive just put it in my facebook status and will get murdered by rag fans if we dont pull it off. Few lads in the east stand tier 2 and 3 werent even aware of this!

Mancityfans.net'er said:

Need to pull this off guys as Ive just put it in my facebook status and will get murdered by rag fans if we dont pull it off. Few lads in the east stand tier 2 and 3 werent even aware of this!

Well done for spreading the word to other blues.

Don't forget to pass on in the local boozers tonight, hopefully people won't get too drunk and forget about it in the morning ;)

Mancityfans.net'er said:

CHECK YOUR PM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.