Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

CITY FOR LIFE said:
True_Blue69 said:
Surely it is as soon as the first player comes out else it will just look daft? As soon as he says 'Your Manchester City' it should all be thrown.
THIS IS WHEN TO DO IT EVERYONE ........

Bloody hell what have i done, there are some amazing blues out there, keep gettint the stuff ready and anyone you give it to tell them when to throw...

CFL

Who'd have thought you'd start a 50 page thread ;)

Amazon have let me down im afraid, but i have 22 for you which should help. I'll give you a buzz when coming up Mercer Way around 11ish and you can let me know where to meet you.

Congratulations Nick and thanks for the effort you've put in to try and make tomorrow a more special day than usual.

Ricster said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
THIS IS WHEN TO DO IT EVERYONE ........

Bloody hell what have i done, there are some amazing blues out there, keep gettint the stuff ready and anyone you give it to tell them when to throw...

CFL

Who'd have thought you'd start a 50 page thread ;)

Amazon have let me down im afraid, but i have 22 for you which should help. I'll give you a buzz when coming up Mercer Way around 11ish and you can let me know where to meet you.

Congratulations Nick and thanks for the effort you've put in to try and make tomorrow a more special day than usual.
Will do mate, I am meeting some helpers inside early as we have that much stuff we are putting it along the whole of the edge of L2

cfl

the question is....

CAN WE BEAT TEVEZ'S OLD CLUB BOCA!!?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0fY4xIGq8[/youtube]

Well done for this.

It's going to look brilliant and will certainly mean a better atmosphere than lunch-time kick-off usually get. Which has to work in our favour...

If this is pulled off.. Hats off to you blues cause it would look amazing and its not easy to do.. It will be well worth the effort.. COME ON BLUES

Nice one mate!!! Anyone doing it in the colin bell? Get me one please:P Only thing i could get is white bog roll!

COME ON LADS LETS ACTUALLY BRING THE NOISE FROM ALL 4 STANDS FOR ONCE FROM THE OFF

CTID

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Nice one mate!!! Anyone doing it in the colin bell? Get me one please:P Only thing i could get is white bog roll!

COME ON LADS LETS ACTUALLY BRING THE NOISE FROM ALL 4 STANDS FOR ONCE FROM THE OFF

CTID
We will be in early giving out ticker tape to whole of L2 around CB 2 /3 NS 2 SS 2 But yes bring toilet rolls blue and white just bring 6 in a bag a share them around, and ticker tape if you can do a bag tonign, A4 paper cut up thats all you need into strips

CFL

cant find ticker tape anywhere so will get loo rolls and paper .... i in south stand block 118 :)

cityjo said:
cant find ticker tape anywhere so will get loo rolls and paper .... i in south stand block 118 :)

Neither could I, just cut up magazines, newspaper etc,.

Amigo said:
cityjo said:

Neither could I, just cut up magazines, newspaper etc,.

Thats the spirit, would be great if stuff was mainly blue and white, but sure all will add to the effect ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.