Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape at the Derby, UPDATE !!!!

So to clarify, for 1st tier is tickertape being supplied or are we bringing it? If the latter, where can I get some?

Halfpenny said:
So to clarify, for 1st tier is tickertape being supplied or are we bringing it? If the latter, where can I get some?
Hi.
The club did say that they would be putting some out in the L1 but the more the better, I am at the moment cutting A4 paper into 3 strips length wise then into 2 cm strips the other way, believe me out of a £2.00 pkt fromTesco you get loads, put in a bag and then share around. I will be giving away 100 bags in L3 WHICH WILL PROVIDE ABOUT 4 HAND FULLS in each bag soshould cover AT LEAST 400 SEATS ALONE + MY 40 ROLLS.
Bring as much as you can to go with what the club are doing.

Nick

City for life I have sent a PM but this is my first time so I may have gone wrong. If you didn't get the message let me know I may be able to help.

Why is this thread still not a sticky?

FFS! Come on Ric and the Mods. Just until Saturday please.

Anothergreat idea just been sent to me, all of you who are planning on bringing lots of ticker tape to hand around in your areas.

Put it in the clear sandwich bags we use for work and fill your tesco bag or what ever you plan to carry it in, that way instead of people passing a bag along just hand out the small bags and tell them to throw it when the teams appear on the pitch.
That way people won't be stood with it in their hands and kids throwing to early

Nick.

scottyboi said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MDz8LmuBw&feature=PlayList&p=6FCCE0900EFCBC03&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1[/youtube]

one min is what it should look like.

Just watched this, and am I right in thinking it says "Rochdale" on 39seconds??? haha

danburge82 said:
scottyboi said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9MDz8LmuBw&feature=PlayList&p=6FCCE0900EFCBC03&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1[/youtube]

one min is what it should look like.

Just watched this, and am I right in thinking it says "Rochdale" on 39seconds??? haha

lmao it does.

So the club will be providing this on L1 of the CB?

We ain't going to be strip searched if we try to bring in a few rolls of Andrex then?

I'm off to Costco... :P

CITYFORLIFE ( Nick )

Can I just say how fantastic you have been for arranging this and putting so much effort into it . I'm taking my Nephew to his first Derby and for him to experience something like what is going to happen will stay in his memory for life ! So from me and most of the City lads , I just wated to say you a legend !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.