Stress

BlueMooner87

How do you deal with it?

Personally I struggle with it, tend to dwell on things and make more out of things than they are.

Currently struggling, we had our works xmas party last night and I did something that could well get me fired, we are not back in for 10 days and I know that it's going to go round and round in my head until I get back. I am shitting it at the moment to be honest.

ban-mcfc said:
what did you do?
I can't say on here because I'm pretty sure a couple of the lads are on here aswell, the main problem is it involes a number of things not just one. It's driving me mental to the point that can't even look forward to the game tomorrow, or concentrate on anything.

I hope you're ok, maybe you should try telling a family member/close friend? Just to get it off your chest.

I am the same for what it's worth, but you basically have two choices without going into what it was that you did.

You either worry yourself senseless about it over Christmas or you spend the time with family and what not just trying to make the most of it. As my mate always said worry is like a rocking chair - it's something to do but it won't get you anywhere.

It's amazing how much time people spend worrying about things that never happen and we all do it but it would be better to save yourself the hassle until your return when you'll probably know more.

you only live once, just think it could always be worse.

boywiththeblues said:
You done a frankie cocozza?
I wish I had, I would be happier with my chances, I attempted to contact the manager today but he didnt take call. Didn't want to go anyway because I appreciate just how precious a job is at the moment and didn't want to jeopardize what I have. I also know that a lad who used to work there got the elbow because he did just one of the things I did.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
Citizen52 said:
You either worry yourself senseless about it over Christmas or you spend the time with family and what not just trying to make the most of it.
Worst thing is I am alone this christmas, my ex finished with me earlier this year, my parents are away visiting my brother for christmas and my other two brothers are going to their retrospective partners parents place for Christmas.

Must have banged his wife and daughter?

I would try put it to back of your mind, enjoy xmas and worry later. No amount of worrying and thinking about it is gonna change anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.