Stress

thanks for the support and advice guys, its much appreciate. Harrasment is the wrong word to be honest anyway spoken to a few mates and they seem to think I'll be ok. Fingers crossed eh.

BlueMooner87 said:
thanks for the support and advice guys, its much appreciate. Harrasment is the wrong word to be honest anyway spoken to a few mates and they seem to think I'll be ok. Fingers crossed eh.

Rape?
Sexual assault?

Was it the manager's wife?

Good way to stop worrying (so much) is relaxation and self confidence cds or mp3s. They really work if you keep doing them.

BlueMooner87 said:
stop it right now!!!!! chill out FFS!!! go and enjoy the holidays, if something is brought up tackle it then. when the time comes! have a great xmas blue!!!

Don't worry mate. Things always work out.

You need to confide in someone and above all, find someone to spend Christmas Day with. You'll go mental alone. There must be someone you can be with

Never really understood why ladies aren't more flattered with drunken approaches to be honest. Anyhow's you're not the first sex pests at one of these sorts of functions and you won't be last. I've never seen anyone fired for it but I've seen lads have to public apologise for it and to some right honey monsters 'n all - embarrasing having to let the whole office know the munster turned you down!

In short I wouldn't worry about it, in any case, worrying won't make the outcome any different.

BlueMooner87 said:

Surprise Sex?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.