Striker - Plan B

If Higuain goes to Arsenal I'd be fairly tempted to put in a cheeky bid for Giroud (get the feeling no one will agree though). Also if Ba left Chelsea.

Seydou Doumbia at CSKA is another guide striker out there. Tin hat firmly on but if he hadn't gone to the rags I'd take Hernandez as back up.

Benteke is unrealistic to start with as Aston Villa will fleece any club that is interested in signing the player.

I like Salomon Rondon, mostly seen him for Venezuela and he always looks like scoring. Pellegrini would know him well though from Malaga and whether he could step up.

Not saying he'd be a top flight striker in the EPL, but what about Jozy Altidore? Scored 32 goals in the Danish league last year and has been on year for the US in WCQ. Maybe it's me being a partial American, but with the wide style Pellegrini is bringing, I think he would st least be serviceable and would come cheaper than s lot of other options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.