Striker - Plan B

I'd be interested in Cisse at Newcastle, but he'd probably also be really expensive. It'd save him having to wear his Wonga shirt though.

Suarez (tin hat on) We could send him to finishing school while he is on his latest ban. LOL

I'm With Stupid said:
I'd be interested in Cisse at Newcastle, but he'd probably also be really expensive. It'd save him having to wear his Wonga shirt though.

One season wonder for me. Defences have him Sussed.....<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
jonmcity said:
Suarez (tin hat on) We could send him to finishing school while he is on his latest ban. LOL

Don't do racist, diving, biting cheats.

NQCitizen said:
If Higuain goes to Arsenal I'd be fairly tempted to put in a cheeky bid for Giroud (get the feeling no one will agree though). Also if Ba left Chelsea.

Seydou Doumbia at CSKA is another guide striker out there. Tin hat firmly on but if he hadn't gone to the rags I'd take Hernandez as back up.

I wonder who that would be? oh yeah he's fucking gash!

Kun Aguero said:
NQCitizen said:
If Higuain goes to Arsenal I'd be fairly tempted to put in a cheeky bid for Giroud (get the feeling no one will agree though). Also if Ba left Chelsea.

Seydou Doumbia at CSKA is another guide striker out there. Tin hat firmly on but if he hadn't gone to the rags I'd take Hernandez as back up.

Haha which one?

NQCitizen said:

Dear God No! Just No!

Giroud isn't good enough for where we're going and neither is Ba. I have never heard of Seydou Doumbia never mind seen him play so can't comment however it's not a name thats well known so presume can't be a top quality striker. Chick Pea you're having a laugh - he's been well sussed out hence his ever decreasing starts under purple conk last year. Runs about like a beheaded chicken trying to pick up second balls lumped into the box in last 10 mins of games these days. All imo of course.

Davs 19 said:
I'm With Stupid said:

One season wonder for me. Defences have him Sussed.....

-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm --

jonmcity said:

Don't do racist, diving, biting cheats.

fair enough i had a moral wobble for a minute.

NQCitizen said:
Kun Aguero said:
NQCitizen said:

Haha which one?

Giroud, Wenger knows he's not good enough for Arsenal so why would he be good enough for City? Dzeko's far better than him.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
NQCitizen said:

Dear God No! Just No!

Giroud isn't good enough for where we're going and neither is Ba. I have never heard of Seydou Doumbia never mind seen him play so can't comment however it's not a name thats well known so presume can't be a top quality striker. Chick Pea you're having a laugh - he's been well sussed out hence his ever decreasing starts under purple conk last year. Runs about like a beheaded chicken trying to pick up second balls lumped into the box in last 10 mins of games these days. All imo of course.

But once Higuain and Cavani are gone the options really are limited. As Dzeko and Aguero are clearly better than the alternatives that's an ok list of third choices with alright fees on alright wages.

jonmcity said:

Nope he definitely wants to leave England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.