Striker - Plan B

Really think Benteke would offer something different for us. Pace and power. There was a glowing report of his all round game when playing for Belgium recently, overshadowing Lakuka, possibly The Guardian.
Fuck even the merest suggestion of Rooney.

A 30+ year old David Villa would be a far better option than Benteke given our playing style.

Personally I hope Tevez stays, I'd be more than happy with Tevez and Aguero up front with Silva and Isco feeding the ammo.

Cavani for around 42M - Napoli are just aiming to boost the price, to come out with a statement like that probably tells us nobody will pay that amount - they are just trying to push our buttons

keep Sergio, tevez and dzeko and use the money on a fuck off centre back.

we still need a thug.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
micky_blue said:
Cavani for around 42M - Napoli are just aiming to boost the price, to come out with a statement like that probably tells us nobody will pay that amount - they are just trying to push our buttons

yep. could we throw gudetti in somewhere?

As father of player of the season, I demand we stick with Sergio and Carlos. If we can gdt Villa for a decent price, I'd welcome this to make him our 4th striker. Edin still has a lot to give in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.