Striking Duo

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
B\connellblue said:
Edin and Kun is our best partnership and has been for years. Seen nothing from jovetic to suggest he will be anything other than a bit part player. He has done nothing in any meaningful match to suggest otherwise. Thought him and Nasri were poor today.

Apart from him creating 3 clear goal scoring chances. Did you forget those?
Its all about opinions, I could mention the countless times he gave the ball away leading to Newcastle breaking clear. Until he produces something better I wont be changing my opinion.

Whoever can't see class in jovetic is clueless, he'll be one of the worlds best players in a couple of years.

B\connellblue said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
B\connellblue said:
Edin and Kun is our best partnership and has been for years. Seen nothing from jovetic to suggest he will be anything other than a bit part player. He has done nothing in any meaningful match to suggest otherwise. Thought him and Nasri were poor today.

Apart from him creating 3 clear goal scoring chances. Did you forget those?
Its all about opinions, I could mention the countless times he gave the ball away leading to Newcastle breaking clear. Until he produces something better I wont be changing my opinion.

Countless is an exaggeration. Dezko lost the ball just as much as him and was awarded man of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.