Strip Clubs in town

Went in long legs in china town for a mates birthday last sat
it was shit
£10 in then £10 quid for a dance in front of everyone so you may as well let some other mug pay
the women pester you like fuck so you end up paying one just to shut the fuck up
and also the bird I had although was absolute stunning smelt like my old lesbian art teacher at school and her dance was about as sexy as David Brents dance in the office

went in fantasy bar last year on a sunday night with few mates we were the only ones in there ........that was fun

Never understood the appeal.

It's like going in a pub to just look at the beer, or a restaurant and sitting there while they bring out lots of dishes for you to just see, but can't eat...pointless.

tu7agy6y.jpg

"Silks or Platinum or Long Legs, you say?

Tropical Palms, £50. Sod the dancing

I remember watching a joe calzaghe fight in a strip club in Cardiff because nowhere else was open or showing it, it was absolutely rammed and all the bikini clad women were just sat in a corner bored because everyone was more interested in the boxing. Was odd

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
swervin said:
Best ones and what the normal cost?

Silks or Platinum ... normal cost £20 for a shitty 5 minute dance, £120 if you want a good one

Fuck me that better be a good dance for £120. I'd expect full sex, a 3 course meal with brandy and cigars and a taxi ride home for that.

its ok when work are paying for it !!! and you get all the fun of a bird without the actual cheating

mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
Silks or Platinum ... normal cost £20 for a shitty 5 minute dance, £120 if you want a good one

Fuck me that better be a good dance for £120. I'd expect full sex, a 3 course meal with brandy and cigars and a taxi ride home for that.

its ok when work are paying for it !!! and you get all the fun of a bird without the actual cheating

Are you an MP?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.