Strip Clubs in town

CTID1988 said:
Tropical Palms, £50. Sod the dancing

I remember watching a joe calzaghe fight in a strip club in Cardiff because nowhere else was open or showing it, it was absolutely rammed and all the bikini clad women were just sat in a corner bored because everyone was more interested in the boxing. Was odd
Funnily enough, the first,last and only time I ever been in 1 was the Fantasy bar going back 12/13 years now Xmas night out,and a group of us were waiting behind Ricky Hatton and his mates to get in, tells U how long ago it was him having to wait in line! Think it was a tenner in, with that U got a free bottle of bud and a free dance, but any extra dances were £5 each, I just watched all Hattons mates women, was great! Times change! LOL

Some clients took me into Silks a few years ago, I really, truly, didn't want to go in.
I thought then and still think now, what a waste of money.
I felt like a proper dirty old man.
Anyhow, there was 3or 4 young guys paying girl after girl for dance after dance, at £10 a pop!
I just felt like saying to them "for fucks sake lads, go out into town and spend that money buying some young,(or old ), saucy woman a few drinks. That way you might not be going home and wanking yourself silly all night!

Don't get it at all!

Victorias to the back of the Printworks was alright a few years back, knew the guy that did the doors so went in a couple of times.

Google it, they have a website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.