Strip Clubs in town

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
swervin said:
Funnily enough lads it is work related, my director from Swansea has never been to town, we have a meeting in Blackburn(told him the truth that its a shithole) as we have to travel up from Swansea and are staying over. So I have booked Sachas and he asked me about strip clubs. Lived in town for 40 years but moved down here (Swansea) last year. I am sorted as to what boozers to take him in but havent done the strip joints in town for at least 20 years.

Sachas !!! fuckin hell proper slumming it !!

what boozers are you going to ? so that will influence whats lappys. Platinum is near the gay village and Silks is Albert Square on Lloyd Street.

You're an expert on this. What do you sell? Lapdances?

haha no in construction, went out with one of the lapdancers for about 12 months, so i got to know a lot of the girls and would go in just for drinks and a chat. that was good fun !!!

mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
Sachas !!! fuckin hell proper slumming it !!

what boozers are you going to ? so that will influence whats lappys. Platinum is near the gay village and Silks is Albert Square on Lloyd Street.

haha no in construction, went out with one of the lapdancers for about 12 months, so i got to know a lot of the girls and would go in just for drinks and a chat. that was good fun !!!

What do you construct? Large erections?

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:

i did at the time !!! 2 or 3 girls all dancing for me at the same time

mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:

i did at the time !!! 2 or 3 girls all dancing for me at the same time

This kind of stuff doesn't happen in real life does it? Surely?

mekonmcfc said:
jimharri said:
tu7agy6y.jpg

"Silks or Platinum or Long Legs, you say?

long legs no !!!

the other 2 defo
7atunuzy.jpg

Long Legs, NO!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.