Stuart Brennan. MEN.

salfordpaul

A disgrace and the laziest piece of journalism in tonights Evening News celebrating the merits of our youth cup winning boys 1986. David Boyd spelt differently within the article, City scout Eric Mulliner is called Mullender, Steve Compton the goalie is called Crompton, Andy Thackeray spelt differently on picture to the article. Bone idol neglect for a fine group of Men happy to be remembered in our local paper for a great achievement and The Journo litters it with poor,poor shoddy work probably ignorant to his amateur delivery. please someone tell him we expect better for our 55p and for our hero's.

salfordpaul said:
A disgrace and the laziest piece of journalism in tonights Evening News celebrating the merits of our youth cup winning boys 1986. David Boyd spelt differently within the article, City scout Eric Mulliner is called Mullender, Steve Compton the goalie is called Crompton, Andy Thackeray spelt differently on picture to the article. Bone idol neglect for a fine group of Men happy to be remembered in our local paper for a great achievement and The Journo litters it with poor,poor shoddy work probably ignorant to his amateur delivery. please someone tell him we expect better for our 55p and for our hero's.

Far from the first time sp. Not bought it for years. Oakies bulk purchases are the only thing keeping it in business.

An appallingly bad rag. The paper that is, not Brennan.......

Just for your information, I wrote the article not the picture captions. I have already made my feelings on the shoddy caption known to the sports editor

stuart brennan said:
Just for your information, I wrote the article not the picture captions. I have already made my feelings on the shoddy caption known to the sports editor

Fair play Stuart, you got here faster than Oakie.

Is Stuart-Oakie?

Or is Oakie-Stuart?

This is a prime example of the MUENMirror.(Sorry Stuart)

It makes good/decent journalists(like Stuart) look like c***'s.(which you're not Stuart)

And since the Mirror took over the MUEN, it's got worse. Worse!

Get out of there Man, it's a sinking *shit!*(spelt right) Go and work for a paper that does you justice, and where the readers can appreciate your journalistic talents, without interference. :-)

stuart brennan said:

Stuart, if it is really you, fair play to you for coming on here and taking the flak, so here is a serious question. Do the editors/owners of our own paper not realise the disgust we feel towards a Manchester paper ?
Do they not question the perceived bias towards the Rags ?
Newspapers need people to buy the paper or advertisers will not pay their money and yet The M.(U) E.N. seemed determined to drive us away.
Seriously, if you are the Stuart Brennan, WTF is going on ?

Where's my mate Oakie?

Stuart!

Read this thread. You'll laugh to yourself at first and think......(fill in as appropriate)

Then look what happens at the end of the thread.

Coincidence, or....... <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293275</a> ?

PS. Oakie. The Chicken! As in the person at the MUENMirror who decided to relegate a positive story about City to the MEN Diary pages.(it wasn't like that in 2010) And then the Egg Head who shamed them into making it an online front page story instead. ;-) (it wasn't because of you jrb)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.