Stuart Brennan. MEN.

Blue Mist said:
stuart brennan said:
Just for your information, I wrote the article not the picture captions. I have already made my feelings on the shoddy caption known to the sports editor

Stuart, if it is really you, fair play to you for coming on here and taking the flak, so here is a serious question. Do the editors/owners of our own paper not realise the disgust we feel towards a Manchester paper ?
Do they not question the perceived bias towards the Rags ?
Newspapers need people to buy the paper or advertisers will not pay their money and yet The M.(U) E.N. seemed determined to drive us away.
Seriously, if you are the Stuart Brennan, WTF is going on ?

He is Stuart Brennan.

And he's experienced enough to know that all fans of all clubs think that all media outlets are biased against them. And the group-think opinions of forums do not represent the opinions of reasonable people.

In short, he thinks you're all a bunch of paranoid divvies ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Mist said:
stuart brennan said:
Just for your information, I wrote the article not the picture captions. I have already made my feelings on the shoddy caption known to the sports editor

Stuart, if it is really you, fair play to you for coming on here and taking the flak, so here is a serious question. Do the editors/owners of our own paper not realise the disgust we feel towards a Manchester paper ?
Do they not question the perceived bias towards the Rags ?
Newspapers need people to buy the paper or advertisers will not pay their money and yet The M.(U) E.N. seemed determined to drive us away.
Seriously, if you are the Stuart Brennan, WTF is going on ?

He is Stuart Brennan.

And he's experienced enough to know that all fans of all clubs think that all media outlets are biased against them. And the group-think opinions of forums do not represent the opinions of reasonable people.

In short, he thinks you're all a bunch of paranoid divvies ;-)

Dave!

You must have read the comments pages? It makes us on here look sane. Sadly they've died a death now.(just like the MEN is doing)

You've now got to sign up to FACEBOOK first before you can post a comment. :-?

Comments pages that used to run in their 100's, now run in single numbers.

I have corresponded with Stuart Brennan many a time on Twitter, he is a great put down expert, always deflecting the blame elsewhere and trying to make us believe the MUEN is not biased towards United. The constant 'polls' are my main concern, always polls about City which are hijacked by reds to manipulate poll results. In my most recent complaint I asked if they would run similar polls about United - No - they never have. Bias confirmed in my opinion. I would never buy the MUEN or The Mirror but I do see the MUEN on Twitter and all it does is get me angry. I agree regarding the ability to make comments, Facebook is not for me therefore I cannot comment !!

The more people who stop buying it,maybe then they will get the hint,surely it must be a concern to them if readership drops as advertisers may think twice about placing adverts....

oakiecokie said:
Hello,hello,hello !! Whats been going on here then boys ?
Nice to see me old mucker SB giving as good as he gets,especially to the OP,which for a change aint "jrb". Come on man get a grip,your losing it.

A change?

Please!

I've never started a anti Stuart Brennan/MUENMirror thread.(as far as I can remember)

And come to think of it, I've never had a go at you for being their (sole) cheerleader (on here). ;-)

There's only some many copies you can buy and stash in one day Oakie.

How much longer can you keep it going?

PS. in fact, I stuck up for Stuart. Take it back Oakie. :-)

The Job of the Manchester Evening News (If it wants to sell copies) is to big up both Manchester (in name) clubs. The sports department doesn't seem to have City fans writing about us on a regular basis

We can rely on the Sunday Supplement brigade to grind an axe with City, it's owners, it's players, it's fans, it's negative impact on world peace.

Does anyone remember this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQutL4RiTg[/youtube]

"This week what the MEN says is presented by Oakie"

jrb said:
oakiecokie said:
Hello,hello,hello !! Whats been going on here then boys ?
Nice to see me old mucker SB giving as good as he gets,especially to the OP,which for a change aint "jrb". Come on man get a grip,your losing it.

A change?

Please!

I've never started a anti Stuart Brennan/MUENMirror thread.(as far as I can remember)

And come to think of it, I've never had a go at you for being their (sole) cheerleader (on here). ;-)

There's only some many copies you can buy and stash in one day Oakie.

How much longer can you keep it going?

PS. in fact, I stuck up for Stuart. Take it back Oakie. :-)

Makes no difference if its papers or as an app.I`ve got me Kindle as well mate and can get it for only £0.35p.But I`ll always read it and admit it.Unlike some who daren`t come out of the closet. ;)
Stuck up for SB !!! Only after he shit on the thread and you then complemented him on having the balls,something he`s done on more than one occasion.Anyway don`t about my bro.. mate like that. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.