Stuart Hall - Guilty!

Ducado said:
TCIB said:
Casanova said:
It would be if it was my child he was fiddling with.... only my opinion

Ducado's mistake here is to assume man made laws mean anything to a man who's daughter had been abused.
Who say's this Ducado a court of law made by fallible man ?

My definition of justice must be different possibly to that of others.

I do not recognise half the laws in this country myself and i didn't subscribe to them.
If a father killed a pedo for messing with their kid i would shake his hand.

If you recognise the law or not it makes no difference you are still party to it, I don't like or agree with mob violence most often they target innocent people, and I am a Father myself

You said it was not justice alluding to it not being written in man made laws.
I accept that it is not a legal thing to do but is it not justice ?

I would say it is justice just not enshrined in laws of this country.

It may not be legal justice but justice non the less imo.

bakerdave76 said:
Kill e'm all glitter savile hall. These people had our trust as a kid growing up !

The likes of Stuart Hall will only be the tip of the iceberg ..... there will be many others who are never brought to justice , the police know that.

It's still hard though to believe he could be guilty of all these crimes , and why has it taken so long ..... he's been on tv for years , laughing and joking , and fooling everyone ... and it would appear that these victims had no doubts about his role in abusing them , so why now , all these years later????

You have to feel sorry for his wife of 44 years , this will have absolutely devastated her ... as it will his offsprings.

I heard that his son said that he hoped all his charity work would not be forgotton. Fucking unbelievable, these twats just don't get it do they, I expect that because they live in big houses in Cheshire they think they're a different species.

It just looks like the likes of Hall & Savile adopted these larger than life personas precisely to mask their 'dark sides'.........

fair enough but why so long?

you'd have thought all these victims would have cried out a few decades before now maybe?

more money in it now?

Balti said:

you'd have thought all these victims would have cried out a few decades before now maybe?

more money in it now?

Sexual abuse victims often try to surpress the memory, even blame themselves, think they won't be believed. I myself was victim of an attack that could be construed as sexual abuse [34 years ago] and I've never reported it. Does that answer your question?

PinkFinal said:
Balti said:

more money in it now?

Sexual abuse victims often try to surpress the memory, even blame themselves, think they won't be believed. I myself was victim of an attack that could be construed as sexual abuse [34 years ago] and I've never reported it. Does that answer your question?

Sorry that ever happened to you PinkFinal i really am for what it's worth.

With these high profile cases i would guess that most of it is the part in bold.

I'm just confused as to Why the stories are all coming out now.

Is it maybe because one person had the courage to report it, this led many other victims to come out?

I dunno, I'm no expert...

PinkFinal said:
Balti said:

more money in it now?

I'm not sure mate

Sorry for your experience but do all victims remain silent for decades?

that's what I don't understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.