Stuart Hall - Guilty!

Back then these were properly famous people Ste to the point of being beyond reproach almost let alone accused of child rape.
Any stories i would bet were hushed up like we have heard the BBC did.

It was seemingly worth protecting reputations and funding for the sake of a fair number of childrens innocence.

It came out again later and the protection had disolved, that advances in science to possibly in some aspect.

Mainly it was because they were listened to now and not before imo.

The disgrace is it was hid at all and someone/people had power to do that.

I'd piss on Savilles grave if i had the misfortune of ever being near it.

Balti said:
PinkFinal said:
Balti said:
fair enough but why so long?

you'd have thought all these victims would have cried out a few decades before now maybe?

more money in it now?

Sexual abuse victims often try to surpress the memory, even blame themselves, think they won't be believed. I myself was victim of an attack that could be construed as sexual abuse [34 years ago] and I've never reported it. Does that answer your question?

I'm not sure mate

Sorry for your experience but do all victims remain silent for decades?

that's what I don't understand
No, wasn't there numerous reports on Saville that were never followed up in the previous decades?

It's a bit like domestic violence, the victim is vulnerable and fearful, so majority will try and accept it and there will always be a few who do not. It appears in this case those who didn't were not listened to.

TCIB said:
Back then these were properly famous people Ste to the point of being beyond reproach almost let alone accused of child rape.
Any stories i would bet were hushed up like we have heard the BBC did.

It was seemingly worth protecting reputations and funding for the sake of a fair number of childrens innocence.

It came out again later and the protection had disolved, that advances in science to possibly in some aspect.

Mainly it was because they were listened to now and not before imo.

The disgrace is it was hid at all and someone/people had power to do that.

I'd piss on Savilles grave if i had the misfortune of ever being near it.

indeed but who hid it and why?

almost like saville is maybe the (justified) sacrificial lamb and that's then hiding much/ many more

BlueTG said:
Balti said:
PinkFinal said:
Sexual abuse victims often try to surpress the memory, even blame themselves, think they won't be believed. I myself was victim of an attack that could be construed as sexual abuse [34 years ago] and I've never reported it. Does that answer your question?

I'm not sure mate

Sorry for your experience but do all victims remain silent for decades?

that's what I don't understand
No, wasn't there numerous reports on Saville that were never followed up in the previous decades?

It's a bit like domestic violence, the victim is vulnerable and fearful, so majority will try and accept it and there will always be a few who do not. It appears in this case those who didn't were not listened to.

Yeah also this, reports were filed.

One or 2 on here were adamant about some things which tally now also so it wasn't such an unknown thing, just the victims were stiffled ergo had no voice.

Lets not beat about the bush Balti it was high up, the reports were known and government no matter how stupid do have eyes and ears.
How high i dunno but we are seeing members of the house of lords mentioned etc so pretty damn high i would say.

That is not bluemoon silly logic that is the only logical conclusion imo.

dazdon said:
The police and the CPS have to shoulder some of the blame for this because they ignored many complaints.

Who is the fist to their table ? it went on at all levels i would put every penny i own on that.
It seems like it was some sort of dark secret every fucker knew went on in power but out of site out of mind possibly was the mentality.

So was it some joint conspiracy amongst CPS, The Police and The Press to keep it all under wraps?

I understand keeping people like Saville hush hush as they raised alot of dough at charity gigs but Ken fucking Barlow? come on... he's a fucking nobody.

With Max Clifford being pinched I just had it down as him having shitloads of secrets about all this scum and when his time was up he just let the cat out of the bag.

Why Always Ste said:
So was it some joint conspiracy amongst CPS, The Police and The Press to keep it all under wraps?

It certainly looks that way doesn't it?

If this went on under the guise of "Common knowledge" everyone that knew was surely an accessory to the fact.

Why Always Ste said:

I understand keeping people like Saville hush hush as they raised alot of dough at charity gigs but Ken fucking Barlow? come on... he's a fucking nobody.

With Max Clifford being pinched I just had it down as him having shitloads of secrets about all this scum and when his time was up he just let the cat out of the bag.

That's my thought too. Proving something like sexual abuse 40 years later would be very difficult unless you had a confession.
I wonder if Max Clifford was involved in paying people to keep quiet and he's now talking to save his own skin.
If he did help cover up stuff like this, then it's surely illegal, and with that in mind then surely he got paid for it off his client. If so, would the crown be able to seize his assets on account of it being proceeds of crime ?
The thought of Max Clifford being destitute is quite a pleasant one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.