stuart taylor, just a thought

Bill

do you reckon he was part of the barry deal, like oniell saying you can have barry but you must take taylor too.
or maybe we got him to keep barry company.

just not sure we would sign him other wise.

just my thoughts.

was thinking that myself. still at least he wont moan about being on the bench wanting a start

de niro said:
do you reckon he was part of the barry deal, like oniell saying you can have barry but you must take taylor too.

just my thoughts.

Was thinking the same thing mate, saying that as I write he made a great save! But I don't really see the point in him either. Maybe he's Barry's best mate or something. Either way Barry's looked great out there

Don't see it myself, reliable backup. We all know Hart is the future, Schmikes in someway there or there abouts.

Not much of a bargaining tool, other than keeper in/keeper out

I can't see it being part of the Barry deal. I just think Hughes think Taylor is a decent keeper who will probably be happy to play the odd cup game - unlike Joe. I think he's a short term fix - I'm sure if Taylor fails to impress this season he'll be changed for somebody else or maybe even Joe will come back.

de niro said:

just my thoughts.

Unless there secret lovers then why would they need each others company. But them offloading there crap keeper on us to free up there wage bill is very plausable. Having seen that clanger he dropped on Saturday Taylor is looking every inch the new Andy Dibble for us

I think maybe Hart wanting to be in with a shot at going to the World Cup and needing to play regularly was a big factor( which he wouldn`t have got with us barring injury) hence we`ve just gone for ( as stated) a reliable back-up keeper who`s happy to play when he gets the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.