stuart taylor, just a thought

Bit of a strange one to say the least,
OK we need decent backup and someone happy to spend most of the season on the bench, but Taylor?
Ask any Cardiff fan and they'll tell you he's absolute shite, they blame him for the 6-0 against Preston that cost them a playoff place.
But if it wasn't him who else would have been happy to come as an understudy?

Can we please do something similar with Benjani? Lets say you can have Elano, but you MUST take Benjani as part of the deal. I'm not normally one for slagging off your own players, but he makes Caiceido look like Diego Fucking Maradona!

hgblue said:
Can we please do something similar with Benjani? Lets say you can have Elano, but you MUST take Benjani as part of the deal. I'm not normally one for slagging off your own players, but he makes Caiceido look like Diego Fucking Maradona!

Im laughing .. but I shouldn't be :-)

Just watched blues against that indie band and i must say i hope he does not get many starts he looks bloody awful very indecisive and his kicking is worse than joe harts and that is saying something !

Hope its just his nerves

I think hughes as brought him as more of a favour to let Joe go and get some first team football so he can go to the world cup as soon as that is over im sure he'll be bringing joe back and taylor will be gone.

There is something about his face that absolutely enrages me every time I look at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.