"Stupendous!"

jake28 said:
The more I read this thread the more I think it's a massive piss take..it doesn't sound anything like Quinn...Its ridiculously obvious it's Tyler.

Now who's taking the piss!!! ???

Reverse Clarkie... I'm seeing the psychology there.

dont_feed_the_troll_sticker-p217202502037330062qjcl_400.jpg

Impeccable said:
jake28 said:
The more I read this thread the more I think it's a massive piss take..it doesn't sound anything like Quinn...Its ridiculously obvious it's Tyler.

Now who's taking the piss!!! ???

Reverse Clarkie... I'm seeing the psychology there.

Definitely a reverse.

BlueAnorak said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/alan-nicholson-2/tyler[/soundcloud]

It's obviously Quinn. if you can't see the difference in the sound envelope from the moment Quinn says "Stupendous" then you need a sight test as well as your ears syringing. If you were to continue the sound envelope to Quinn's next word you would see the obvious similarity with Stupendous too.
If you played that on further Quinn then says his piece that sounds compltely different in a different tone and different level with more breath in his voice than the "stupendous" bit.

It's blatently Tyler!

danburge82 said:
BlueAnorak said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/alan-nicholson-2/tyler[/soundcloud]

It's obviously Quinn. if you can't see the difference in the sound envelope from the moment Quinn says "Stupendous" then you need a sight test as well as your ears syringing. If you were to continue the sound envelope to Quinn's next word you would see the obvious similarity with Stupendous too.
If you played that on further Quinn then says his piece that sounds compltely different in a different tone and different level with more breath in his voice than the "stupendous" bit.

It's blatently Tyler!
it was forced out with the last breathe of excitement he had, then quinn comes in as you said lower in tones/freq`s and very relaxed breathing in his voice.

tyler........barm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.