"Stupendous!"

If you think it's Tyler, you have this problem

20uwln4.jpg

2ik8evo.jpg

Quinn did a question and answer session at a book signing in Cork today and he said it was him that said stupendous and is even in talks with City about releasing a t-shirt in the club shop with his quote accompanying a photo of aguerro swinging his shirt around his head.

johnmc said:
Quinn did a question and answer session at a book signing in Cork today and he said it was him that said stupendous and is even in talks with City about releasing a t-shirt in the club shop with his quote accompanying a photo of aguerro swinging his shirt around his head.
Thread over get it locked...all you Tylerites 1st thing Monday hearing tests

johnmc said:

What book was Quinny signing, johnmc's book of fairy tales?

I was at the opera with Tyler last week. As Wotan summoned the ring of fire around Brunnhilde he turned to me and said 'stupendous' in a faux-Irish accent and winked a knowing wink. End of thread.

"Stupendous!"

johnmc said:

Bullshit.

I saw Quinny last night in an Irish bar in Ayia Napa (O'Malleys or O'Riellys can't remember that bit). Anyway we had a few Guiness and I asked him outright...

Oohvonkyvonky "Did you say Stuuupedousss?"

Quinny "Of course I fuckin did you silly c*nt, I've heard some twats thinks it Tyler.... No nothin, plastic fans them lot so they don't!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.