"Stupendous!"

foetus said:
johnmc said:
Confirmed. Quinn. With both him and Tyler in attendance. Not sure what more anyone wants.

We want it on camera! Until then, it's Tyler!

As you wish

3upusy6a.jpg

johnmc said:
foetus said:
johnmc said:
Confirmed. Quinn. With both him and Tyler in attendance. Not sure what more anyone wants.

We want it on camera! Until then, it's Tyler!

As you wish

3upusy6a.jpg

haha I want confirmation on camera. This proves nothing!

On a side note, if you are telling the truth then I may just have to go and get my ears seriously checked....then go into hiding.

homer_lurking.gif

I honestly can't hear anything other than Tyler's voice.

A lot of people are conveniently ignoring this. :)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261502&start=880#p7144514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261502&start=880#p7144514</a>

foetus said:
"Had a brief chat with Niall Quinn & Martin Tyler in Plzen last night and TBF they both seemed ok.
I did ask who said "Stupendous" and Tyler said it was him!
" droysldenblue

Source: Page 3 'Martin Tyler - Discuss' thread

Always knew the Quinn people were on the wind up
That seems like absolute confirmation, unless Tyler and Quinn have both decided to claim it for the sake of posterity!

I asked the boys about this at a home match last Autumn, as I sit three rows behind their commentary position. Martin Tyler didn't have a clue what I was talking about but Niall Quinn had obviously been asked before. Quinny said it was defo Tyler, Tyler could not remember saying it at all but said he presumed it must have been him if Quinny was so sure. Shocked me as I was firmly in the Quinny camp. Posted this before by the way (page 80odd I think). Somebody responded at that saying complete fairy story or some-such, but is gospel chaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.