"Stupendous!"

Tylerites it's sad, just stop wumming, he doesn't have an Irish accent for fuck's sake.

quinn

barm

served us well during his tenture but it was time for him to go. pellers is an improvement.

bluemoon summed up in 20 words!

foetus said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Tylerites it's sad, just stop wumming, he doesn't have an Irish accent for fuck's sake.
I'm afraid you are incorrect Mr Drone. I'd bet my middle bollock on it being Tyler.

be careful when betting your "middle bollock". especially when you are so evidently wrong.

bluegirl74 said:
foetus said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I'm afraid you are incorrect Mr Drone. I'd bet my middle bollock on it being Tyler.

be careful when betting your "middle bollock". especially when you are so evidently wrong.
Ignore him, his ancestors were criminals

kramer said:
I asked Tyler, he said he hadn't been sure who had said it but kept getting asked so they checked the VT, and apparently it was him. I was in the Quinn camp as well

If even Tyler wasn't sure himself, and had to check the only evidence that we all have access to, then his opinion is no more valid than mine. If it is Tyler then I can only presume that, in the excitement of the moment, what must have been his childhood Irish accent broke through his carefully constructed bland media voice (see K Branagh). Otherwise it is clearly QUINN. Sorry for shouting, but it is so blindingly obvious its funny.

Wait, someone actually though Quinn said it?

q7D8B.gif

Re: "Stupendous!"

dronefromsector7g said:
It was not an irish accent saying it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.