Stupid little things that bug you

Brought a measuring jug and there is a mahoosive label on it, well inside it , wtf , just why not the outside , taken me ages to get it off , fucking pain one handed !

Those sandwich boxes made of cardboard but lined with plastic. They try to trick us all into thinking it is possible to separate the plastic from the cardboard. Bastards!

Football Commentary its just drivel, next season sound will be off,only one I like is on Bein sport,not got a clue what he’s saying only the players names.

Read a post the other day about the cup final. "I was pissed before and during the game"
How can somebody go to all the fucking trouble and expense to get to a game and not remember most of it due to being pissed?

Brought a measuring jug and there is a mahoosive label on it, well inside it , wtf , just why not the outside , taken me ages to get it off , fucking pain one handed !
Should have filled it with boiling water to loosen....around 1.25 litres;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.