Stupid little things that bug you

Bought a nice deli sandwich from one of my local places the other day, been going there for years. Filled out my list, handed it to the guy behind the counter.
When it was ready he looked at my name and made a big deal of fucking up my name and then told me he didn’t read ‘cursive’ as if I should be ashamed of myself for doing it,
I’m a lover these days, smiled and walked out without a word…….he’s a lucky young fella

Bought a nice deli sandwich from one of my local places the other day, been going there for years. Filled out my list, handed it to the guy behind the counter.
When it was ready he looked at my name and made a big deal of fucking up my name and then told me he didn’t read ‘cursive’ as if I should be ashamed of myself for doing it,
I’m a lover these days, smiled and walked out without a word…….he’s a lucky young fella
1717131104185.png

Brought a measuring jug and there is a mahoosive label on it, well inside it , wtf , just why not the outside , taken me ages to get it off , fucking pain one handed !
People who use the word mahoosive. They are always going on about their Chrimbo Holibobs. Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.