Stupid little things that bug you

The wife insists on switching on to watch that bloody awful murder thing with Sian Gibson and Johnny Vegas.
Then I look at her and - she's fallen asleep!
So I surreptitously change channels and she wakes up and says "Hey, I was watching that!"
I say "No, you were asleep" and she says "Course I wasn't"

The wife insists on switching on to watch that bloody awful murder thing with Sian Gibson and Johnny Vegas.
So I surreptitously change channels and she wakes up and says "Hey, I was watching that!"
There comes a time in every marriage that you need your own telly.

Thought that said Stan Gibson then. I know of Stan but not Sian.

It’s an age thing!

Menus in restaurants/bars which just show a number on them without the currency.
eg 15 instead of £15
I can't explain exactly why I don't agree with this practise but it seems to demean our currency.
Take a pen and sneakily write a little letter p after the values next time.

"50p for fillet steak? Lovely"

Bought a quarter of sweet peanuts , they no longer look like sweet peanuts or contain nuts because of allergies , bit of a clue in the name re: nut content IMG_5844.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.