Stupid little things that bug you

People who stop and stand still whilst trying to figure out where to go or what to do next whilst blocking entrances, exits, escalators, corridors etc. Move out of the way.
People who smoke in pub doorways leaving a cloud of fumes to walk through.
People who when going through security checks at airports leave it until the last minute to empty their pockets, backpacks, toiletries, etc.
Cashiers at check out who talk shit to customers instead of just serving and taking payment. Also the customers who talk shit back. Just pay for your stuff and go.

Kids chasing about and making a row in pubs. Pain in the arse, take them somewhere else
And worse, the cunty parents of these kids who just ignore the fact their cunty kids are running about making a racket when people are in an adult environment thing to have a nice pint on their own or a laugh with mates. They just sit there and get in with their day while everyone else gets annoyed at their kids.

Yes. Or:

"Please select your required amount"

£30

"This machine currently has no £10 notes. Please make a selection in denominations of £20"

Why give me the fucking option then?
I once asked for £50 at from the A. T. M at stepping Hill it said sorry only multiples of twenty available so asked for £40 and it gave me three ten notes and two five notes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.