Stupid little things that bug you

The bog roll holder being left empty, when my wife or kids have had a shit, and used the last of the bog roll and through pure fucking bone idleness, they don’t put a new fucker in its place.

cunts all 3 of them.
Post of the century, elegant, cultured, dramatic, harmonious. :)

The bog roll holder being left empty, when my wife or kids have had a shit, and used the last of the bog roll and through pure fucking bone idleness, they don’t put a new fucker in its place.

cunts all 3 of them.

I used to live with two lazy c@nts who did that as well..... AND, if you empty the kettle when it's your "round" then it's also your f-ing job to fill it up again!

Pub bores. We have a pearler in our alehouse, total know all but one of the most ignorant people I know. Not in the rude sense, in the lack of cognisance. He has an opinion about everything that he puts across as being fact without any real understanding. I call it news at ten. He knows headlines and no substance, so he will have a basic knowledge of a subject and god only knows what he reads about it but you can tell it is sources from facebook. Wont engage in a chat about anything, just hits you with opinions which he will stubbornly and incorrectly stick to. Every boozer or workplace must have them. Cunts.

Pub bores. We have a pearler in our alehouse, total know all but one of the most ignorant people I know. Not in the rude sense, in the lack of cognisance. He has an opinion about everything that he puts across as being fact without any real understanding. I call it news at ten. He knows headlines and no substance, so he will have a basic knowledge of a subject and god only knows what he reads about it but you can tell it is sources from facebook. Wont engage in a chat about anything, just hits you with opinions which he will stubbornly and incorrectly stick to. Every boozer or workplace must have them. Cunts.
Drones not so bad after a while.

Hahaha never ever been in the Temperance bar, that would be against my principles
I've been in on one of my afternoons on the beer in Rawtenstall with a rag mate from Barrowford. My principles go out of the window at times. I was too pissed to remember much although it was instantly recognisable lster on some TV programme.

Actually, I think you'll find you're wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.