Stupid little things that bug you

Endless inane football stats being peddled during a game on tv..particularly on Saturday when McMoist and co kept saying Haalands never scored at Wembley..
Yeah, the daftest are those that inform us that Team X hasn't beaten Team Y for forty-five years. They must think that statistically there's a voodoo on Team X. Most of the so-called stats are devoid of any mathematical robustness and are generally irrelevant to the game that would just be starting!

The one I have laughed at most were the statistics' that surrrounded our visits to the new Haringey arena! Never scored a goal, never mind a point! Oh, hang on, here's Erling to confirm a 0-2 victory!

Newsreaders or presenters who are obviously British, not pronouncing words properly. This morning on BBC Breakfast, one of the women was interviewing a fella from OfWat, when she asked him a question about how things could be made ‘bedder’. I found myself shouting at the television saying bedder has a double t. When the fella replied he answered the question including the word better and pronounced it properly. Speak properly.
This morning, the same presenter was talking about the unemployment statistics and she said “later, we are going to drill down on the figures”. Talk about roll my eyes.

Yeah, the daftest are those that inform us that Team X hasn't beaten Team Y for forty-five years. They must think that statistically there's a voodoo on Team X. Most of the so-called stats are devoid of any mathematical robustness and are generally irrelevant to the game that would just be starting!

The one I have laughed at most were the statistics' that surrrounded our visits to the new Haringey arena! Never scored a goal, never mind a point! Oh, hang on, here's Erling to confirm a 0-2 victory!
Mr. Motson likes this post, ironically.

Red squirrels. What the fuck is wrong with these things?
I have never heard such a racket.
This little prick is going batshit crazy in the pines on our front lawn.
I'm getting an air rifle and shooting his fucking voice box out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.