Stupid little things that bug you

Like Stuart Pearce "You know"
Pearce was one of those clowns who regularly said (for example) "Myself and a couple of the coaches went on a scouting trip this week". Myself doesn't do anything as it's an object pronoun not a subject pronoun. It's "A couple of the coaches and I went...". People who say this wouldn't, when talking about something they did unaccompanied, start a sentence with "Myself went...".

People who don’t thank you when you let them into traffic, a simple hand, even a finger of acknowledgment, it’s not that hard.

People who park across your driveway, even though you have signs up!

Big car / big brand / expensive car syndrome, whose drivers think they have an entitlement over every other driver, on the road to push in, not wait, or just drive like absolute idiots, I’m normally a very accommodating & courteous driver & let plenty of people in/ out etc, but I recently had an incident with a flashy Merc driver who decided he could circumnavigate roadworks, drive the wrong way where it clearly said road closed, & try to force me to back up, nope, he flicked my stubborn northern bastard switch ( I was in London) & refused to move, & none of his wild gesticulations & frothing at the mouth was going to sway me, after what seemed like an age I pointed at the one way, roadworks sign, & the now large queue of cars behind me who managed to obey simple rules, who were now getting pissed off & honking at him behind me, & shrugged, he realised he was being a massive prick, & reversed & squealed away red faced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.