Stupid little things that bug you

Typically a card machine company will charge 1.75% per transaction. In a business with an annual turnover of say £250k they’ll be paying £4375 to the bastards every year. Multiply that by say 20 years of work and they will be £87500 worse off! Ask your local barber next time you’re in if he would prefer to have £87500 in his bank or have it in fucking Barclays/Worldpay/Square’s bank accounts instead. And that’s just one business. Multiply that by two million small businesses and….you get the picture.
I would happily pay the transaction fee added to my bill rather than agree to his demand for cash, shops like Aldi add it onto your bill, doesn't stop people shopping there....it's purely tax avoidance imo.
I don't blame them avoiding tax, but I don't want to help them do it. :)

I might have posted this before lol.

I live in a cul de sac and ever weekend we get a constant flow of cars coming down it thinking it's the road to the rec.
It's NOT try going down the next road (10yds away) which has a bloody sign and an arrow saying REC !!
Bit of excitement for you then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.