Stupid little things that bug you

Stupid shit on The News.

Just watching BBC Breakfast, and they think that one of the most important things going on in the world today that we should all know about is a koala walking about in a railway station in a small town in Aus.

I’d skip past that on YouTube for fuck’s sake.
This annoys the fuck out of me, Along with the Radio "Entertainment News"...

Kim Kardashian has bought new shoes in a size 4. Tommy Fury has also split up with the missus...

How gives a fuck you pathetic twats.

This annoys the fuck out of me, Along with the Radio "Entertainment News"...

Kim Kardashian has bought new shoes in a size 4. Tommy Fury has also split up with the missus...

How gives a fuck you pathetic twats.

The BBC is dripping with shit like this, it quite simply oozes word vomit.

The BBC is dripping with shit like this, it quite simply oozes word vomit.
It's quite bizarre that there's genuinely people that listen to these stories and intrigued by them I genuinely find it mental, I know people are different but this is one of many things that I find nuts in life, You'd have to be an absolute clown to find this interesting.

As you said the BBC are dripping with this nonsense, It's been forced down people's throats too. They are certainly the worst news outlet out there for this kind of stuff.

It's quite bizarre that there's genuinely people that listen to these stories and intrigued by them I genuinely find it mental, I know people are different but this is one of many things that I find nuts in life, You'd have to be an absolute clown to find this interesting.

As you said the BBC are dripping with this nonsense, It's been forced down people's throats too. They are certainly the worst news outlet out there for this kind of stuff.

This is on the BBC website front page right now, I couldn't guess if it was an Anne Summers type of thing or a straight-up piss take :)

Screenshotffflokj'uiou.png

Even radio 4 are getting in on the act. Last week it announced as headline sports news that radio 5 was the first broadcaster to carry the women’s Rugby World Cup draw live. There is a reason for that, no other station or its listeners give a shit about it.

woman-pulling-a-mans-ear-B32WC1.jpg
Amazing what AI can do.

Schofield & Irene Handel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.