Stupid little things that bug you

I am not sure the police or insurers would agree.
Yes they would, if you had halted your progress and they still collided with you then the other driver would be totally at fault. I suppose if you see the other driver coming towards you and you floor your vehicle into theirs, then maybe you're right.

;)

Stupid pub orders in Coronation Street. Someone went up the bar recently and said "A bottle of beer please."

Has anyone ever said that? It's like going into a restaurant and saying "A plate of food please."

They also say "A bottle of lager, please". Or "A pint please, Jenny". A pint of what? And which lager? And don't most lager-drinkers buy a pint of draught lager?

And why does everyone drink out of the bottle? Is there a shortage of glasses?

I VERY occasionally see someone drinking out the bottle in a pub, but in Corrie every male person does it.
Probably just saving time. Waitresses often ask if you would like a glass or just the bottle. Loads prefer the bottle as it is cold from the cooler and your brew won't warm up as fast as it would poured into a warmer glass. A common north american thing i guess. Not knowing what kind you want and leaving the server to guess is daft alright.

Yes they would, if you had halted your progress and they still collided with you then the other driver would be totally at fault. I suppose if you see the other driver coming towards you and you floor your vehicle into theirs, then maybe you're right.

;)
Encountered it at lunchtime. Two cars about 10 yards apart on my side so l obviously gave way and stopped. So did she and waited 50 yards away keeping flashing. So l waited until she moved past me. I've never been able to read a woman's mind and i ain't going to try.on the road. Being on the wrong side of the road is never helpful in a rta.

Poor grammar in adverts.

Rightmove; “Find your happy”.
Apple; “Think different”.
Subway; “East fresh”.
Mercedes-Benz’s; “More power, more style, more technology, less doors”.
Toyota; “Start your impossible”.
Deliveroo; “Eat your amazing”.

Poor grammar in adverts.

Subway; “East fresh”.
I'm with you all the way but I'm not hip cool and trendy anymore. Dude.

Poor grammar in adverts.

Subway; “East fresh”.
You forgot the ubiquitous dropping of the word and

Go and drive
Go and figure etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.