Stupid little things that bug you

Before I was furloughed a lad got on my bus with a utd cap on, a celtic shirt and when he got his wallet out to pay it was a barcelona one. True glory hunter (other than the cap obviously)
Sounds like my brother that. They’re his 3 teams. He also “supports” Wigan in rugby. This consists of buying a shirt and attending Old Trafford if they get to the Grand Final. This, despite the fact we were both born over the road from Salford’s ground.

When I get the bus to work, it stops at Wythenshawe Hospital. And every single time there are always at least two but sometimes upwards of eight or nine NHS staff stood outside the hospital smoking.

Bugs me every time I see it and it’s every time I go past and it’s always different people. And about ten feet from where they stand there’s a sign that says “NO SMOKING ON HOSPITAL PREMISES”

Last edited by a moderator:
When I get the bus to work, it stops at Wythenshawe Hospital. And every single time there are always at least two but sometimes upwards of eight or nine NHS staff stood outside the hospital smoking.

Bugs me every time I see it and it’s every time I go past and it’s always different people.

When I attend the diabetic clinic it winds me up that the nurse who must be about 20 stone gives me advice on diet and exercise.

Play your cards right. When they cheer and shout 'yaaaay lower' when they get a jack, but then 'hmmmmm freeze' when they get a 5. Its the fucking same, one has 3 cards less, the other has 3 cards more.

This is mostly social media but folk who appear to have no concept of time. So put up pictures and say “can’t believe it’s 4 years since...”

What’s not to believe?

Also anyone that says “where does the time go”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.