Stupid little things that bug you

Sitting here at Tesco car park while she is inside shopping, every single person who has returned a trolley to the trolley bay has just dumped them in without slotting them into the correct place. Lasy bastards. That last bloke has squeezed his small trolley into a large one! Whats wrong with these people. I need to go home sharpish.
1621639654259m.jpg

It`s a small thing, possibly somewhere within the 272 pages I`ve not yet read but I really, really hate how ALL documentary/reaality type tv shows seem to start with spoilers!
I don`t want to know what antiques are going to be shown, I don`t want to see professional bakers watch their massive cakes fall into a million pieces, I don`t want to see what peoples pssessions are going to be repaired or restored nor do I want to see images or footage of pottery throwdown items!
Do the numptys who make these shows not realise we are not Americans and can actually sit and watch a tv show on its merit? I don`t need to be treated like a child or someone with dementia who may or may not remember what a show is all about!
Small thing but so massively annoying!

Trying to set my alarm for tomorrow morning and now my phone is telling me I have to start a Heath program and work on sleep goals.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offffff and wake me up when I fucking tell you , cunting piece of shit

It`s a small thing, possibly somewhere within the 272 pages I`ve not yet read but I really, really hate how ALL documentary/reaality type tv shows seem to start with spoilers!
I don`t want to know what antiques are going to be shown, I don`t want to see professional bakers watch their massive cakes fall into a million pieces, I don`t want to see what peoples pssessions are going to be repaired or restored nor do I want to see images or footage of pottery throwdown items!
Do the numptys who make these shows not realise we are not Americans and can actually sit and watch a tv show on its merit? I don`t need to be treated like a child or someone with dementia who may or may not remember what a show is all about!
Small thing but so massively annoying!
Really good point, I quite like the repair shop but why do they have to make it like its aimed at 3 year olds! (voice over man) "Mabels grandad gave her the teddy when he was on his death bed & Mabel has cherished it ever since" yes we know you have already told us 15 times!

Really good point, I quite like the repair shop but why do they have to make it like its aimed at 3 year olds! (voice over man) "Mabels grandad gave her the teddy when he was on his death bed & Mabel has cherished it ever since" yes we know you have already told us 15 times!
Or the documentary programmes where a situation is unfolding, gets to the interesting bit and the adverts come on. When the programme starts again they spend 3 minutes going over stuff we saw 10 minutes ago....

Busy fuckers that trawl through newly famous people's old social media posts, so they can be outraged/appalled. Ollie Robinson (who made his England Cricket debut, yesterday) has had tweets he made as an 18 year old, brought back to public consciousness.

When you’re looking for a recipe on the internet and you need to scroll through reams and reams of waffle about how the person who wrote it first tasted this piece of fish while on holiday in blah blah blah.

JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING RECIPE YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS BELLSNAP.

Biscuits and gravy. This food seems to be viewed as the dog’s bollocks in the US as every time I watch Triple D, Guy Fieri is shoving them in his fat gob, yet over here nobody knows what the fuck they are. Burgers, hot dogs, BBQ, we get all this so why not the biscuits and gravy?
I have never put gravy on my fig roll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.